Friday, April 20, 2012

Fortuna Favet Bravado

It means something to be a spiritual warrior.
But, it does not mean perfection.
It does not mean having a messiah complex.
It does not mean prophet, psychic, healer, speaker, grand community builder...
It means realizing we are tender enough to put our armor on
even if our armor is a costume.

It means you have the clarity of mind
to greet yourself each morning as "your creator".
It means you learn over many cups of tea and wine
that our words, our behaviors,  and our actions,
are ingredients
for life that comes from within.

I may always have a story to tell you...listen.
Its for you.
I may raise my voice...listen.
and excuse how strong it feels.
Sometimes something I say may feel like it was
hurtful and unthought-out...

To be a spiritual warrior
Is to define yourself...
I have not worn white in all my lives.
Nor do I choose to wear it in this one.
To wear white is an act of respect.
And this is a respect I show to you, not god.
Make sure to know whose expectations are truly being upheld.

I am a being that is manifest in a body
And so are you...act like an angel, act like a god, or act like a demon or a slave,
That is up to you human, that is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment